Monday, February 18, 2008

Question of the Day: Disorganization

What one thing/place do you hate to be disorganized?

Answers I've received so far:
~ The food bins at work. [Restaurant worker]
~ My life!

My answer:
I despise clutter. It's disquieting and distracting, and drives me utterly insane. If I had to choose one place where it bothers me the most, I'd say my desk. Work is the place I absolutely have to be in control and productive, and I certainly can't be when I'm engulfed by crap.

(Second would be my bedroom - clothes on the hook over the closet door and over the back of the chair, shoes kicked in the corner, stack of reading material by the bed. That keeps me up at night. But, I'm not pretending to be Ms. M. Stewart, 'cuz I wouldn't have to straighten up if it didn't get rowdy in the first place.)

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones