Thursday, September 03, 2009

Ways I waste my time

Have a quick moment of reflection with the Sierra Club's Daily Ray of Hope.

"Let life happen to you. Believe me; life is in the right, always." ~ Rainer Maria Rilke


ellowstone National Park by Windy Torgerud

**********

Check these "perfectly sculpted melons" on Environmental Graffiti, which always has something cool going on. I mean, really, they titled their blog post "perfectly sculpted melons"; what's not to like?





**********

No Room Service, Just Snacks and Shit is hilarious. Honestly.

"I'm the kind of nigga that'll kidnap your kids, take 'em home, fuck 'em good, and send 'em back to you in bandages." - Keith Nut, "Watch Out" by Fat Joe

Oh. Then you're going to have trouble keeping friends and getting people to trust you and all that stuff. Can you imagine trying to get a job ten years after making this song? ...

~ "You have most of the qualifications we are looking for but we're just going to have to go with the other guy."
~ "Is this because of when I said I'd fuck your kids... and stuff?"
~ "One hundred percent."

Also, what's up with "Fuck 'em good"? It's not like it's going to be enjoyable for the kids. Filed under: Worst guy ever.


**********

WebUrbanist compiled some cool examples of light art and graffiti such as this:





**********

I know I can't explain Homies and Honkies, so I won't try. Just click the link.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones