Thursday, July 12, 2007

Question of the Day: Street Food

The cardboard dumpling story (below) got me to thinking...
Do you enjoy any particular food sold by street vendors?

Answers I've received so far:
~ Sabrett hot dogs in NYC that I didn't get to eat while we were there (hint hint)
~ Not really

My answer:
I like the dosa guy at Washington Square Park in Manhattan, of course. He's a micro-celebrity these days; all the local magazines give him rave reviews, and people come from all over the borough for his amazing food. Also, I grew up loving the soft pretzels you buy from vendors while you're stopped at red lights in Philly. They're awesome, especially in the winter when they're steamy and sweating inside the bag. (Mmm, is it lunchtime?)


(Post your answer as a comment.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weiners


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones