Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Music To My Ears

My friends know I love them when I give them song recommendations. (And that I really, truly adore them if I fork over a custom CD, a cousin to the mixed tape once swapped by middle school puppy lovers back in the day.) Otherwise, I'm quite selfish when it comes to my music.
 
Surprise! I'm feeling generous. So, here's a short list of what I'm loving these last few days:
 
"Wolves" - Josh Ritter
"I Hear The Bells" - Mike Doughty
"Fuck the Pain Away" - Peaches
"Chinese Translation" - M. Ward
"Le Disco" - Shiny Toy Guns
"Is It Any Wonder" - Keane
"How 'Bout You" - Yonder Mountain String Band
"My Dick" - Mickey Avalon
"Level On The Inside" - Dovetail Joint
"I Turn My Camera On" - Spoon
"How Soon Is Now" - The Smiths
 
Check 'em out. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones